I thought I would join the fun over at Mama M's blog for Five Question Friday, so here you go!
1. What's your guilty pleasure? Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I just finished a bowl for lunch. Acutally, all cereal - I usually have at least 5 varieties to choose from, and often have a bowl for dessert.
2. What is your favorite TV series? My favorite, as in just 1?? Hmmmm, probably Top Chef.
3. Can you speak any foreign languages? I can speak a little Spanish, which actually helped me out while visiting Italy as well.
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own? I am so NOT a shoe girl! I probably own 12 pairs, but only wear maybe 5. I wish I liked shoes, they just all hurt my feet. My favorites by far are my Birkenstocks!
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.? Definitely peanut, hands down, no contest. I love chocolate covered peanuts too, so go figure.
I am a thirtysomething stay at home mom to 2 awesome kids: Spencer, six years old & in Kindergarten & Mallory, 16 months old and crazy! I love creating and always have to have my hands busy when watching TV or sitting for more than 5 minutes. My kids keep me very busy, but I manage to squeeze in some creative time here & there. I use my blog to share the things I create and write about our daily lives. I hope you stay a while & look around!