Friday, March 5, 2010

Five Question Friday

I thought I would join the fun over at Mama M's blog for Five Question Friday, so here you go!


1. What's your guilty pleasure?  Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  I just finished a bowl for lunch.  Acutally, all cereal - I usually have at least 5 varieties to choose from, and often have a bowl for dessert. 

2. What is your favorite TV series?  My favorite, as in just 1??  Hmmmm, probably Top Chef. 

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?  I can speak a little Spanish, which actually helped me out while visiting Italy as well.

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?  I am so NOT a shoe girl!  I probably own 12 pairs, but only wear maybe 5.  I wish I liked shoes, they just all hurt my feet.  My favorites by far are my Birkenstocks!

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?  Definitely peanut, hands down, no contest.  I love chocolate covered peanuts too, so go figure.
 


MckLinky Blog Hop

        

No comments:

Post a Comment