The first is the hook case for my all my crochet tools. I used some fabric I bought last year from an online shop (I think it was superbuzzy) that specializes in Japanese fabrics. I only bought a small bit, so this was the perfect project for it. I teamed it with some tan linen and a pink ribbon closure. I'm not crazy about the ribbon I chose, but it works!
The next project I finished wasn't on my list, but I love it so much! I crocheted a cape for Mallory over New Years out of pink Cotton Tots yarn - I won't even show it to you now it looks so awful! The yarn is so soft and pretty when you start, but before you are even done with a project it looks dirty and worn. Also, I used a pattern I found on Ravelry, but it was done in the treble stitch, which I am not in love with.
After searching for a new pattern and not finding exactly what I wanted, I decided to make my own pattern and the results are exactly what I was looking for! Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures yet of her wearing it, but I will get some soon!
And last, but not least, my in progress scarf that I am attempting to knit! It only has one dropped stitch (so far), but is curling terribly on the ends. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, as I am following the pattern, but I think I will just go with it for now. I'm hoping to finish and wear it at least once before it gets hot again here in Florida!
I linked up my cape to Made By You Mondays on Skip to my Lou! Check it out Here!